Hoplite Desert Boots
Worn by warriors!
- Height – 8"
- In-step drainage vents
- Protective Foam Impact Pods
- Upper – Tan Desert Suede and Cordura®
- Lining – Highly Breathable Aero-Spacer
- Nylon Coated Brass Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing
- Outsole/Midsole –Non Marking, Dual Density Polyurethane
- Removable Innersole – Dual Density Polyurethane with TPU Support cradle
This Berry Compliant Altama Desert Boot is built from the ground up with a slip, oil, and acid resistant outsole/midsole that is lightweight and shock absorbing. These rugged hot weather military boots are designed with a sand shark lug sole pattern that withstands tough, rocky terrain.
Made with pride in the USA with incredible attention to details like a removable Innersole made from Dual Density Polyurethane with a TPU Support cradle.
This is the boot to reach for when you refuse to let the heat beat you down!
We Also Recommend
I used too have foot pain all the time being on my feet all day. after one week in my altimas the foot pain subsided and went away. great support light and comfortable and at a great price through McGuire army Navy,