Hot Weather Combat Boot — Slightly Blemished
These Hot Weather Combat Boots are made in USA and built to meet the most stringent military specifications. They combine full-grain leather and 100 Denier Cordura upper with a Vibram® slip-resistant outsole for outstanding performance and all-day comfort.
These boots are brand new and in a box; however, they may possess slight cosmetic blemishes.
- Full-grain cowhide leather and 100 Denier Cordura upper
- Removable cushion polyurethane insole
- Low-density shock absorbing
- Vibram® oil & slip-resistant outsole,
- Polyethylene plate for maximum support and stability
- Nylon-coated vents for improved dry time
- Made in USA
Even though they may possess slight blemishes, the form, fit, and color function perfectly!
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
True to size. Very supportive to my ankles.
I found it difficult to find any blemishes... the laces are a bit thinner then my Mil issued boots, but aside from that, good value for the price.