The official boot of the Israeli Defense Forces, will stand up to the harshest conditions. With a leather/canvas upper and Vibram slip resistant out sole, these are the perfect hot weather boot.
PLEASE NOTE: SLIGHTLY BLEMISHED, MAY HAVE SOME SCUFF MARKS OR SLIGHT MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- 8" Boot Height
- Black canvas upper
- Direct attach construction
- Oil, acid and slip resistant Vibram Outsole
- Achilles tendon relief cavity
- Speed lace eyelet lacing system
- Water resistant
- Features dog tag pocket at top of boot
- Made in the U.S.A. by Mcrae Industries for the I.D.F.
McRae was founded in 1959 by Branson J. McRae as a manufacturer of children’s footwear. In 1967 the company transitioned to manufacture military footwear for the U.S. Department of Defense. This time presented the company the opportunity to participate in early contracts for Jungle Boots used in Vietnam. Those early Direct Molded Sole – vulcanized bottomed boots proved to be a very functional, durable, and successful part of the soldiers’ arsenal of equipment.