Israeli Powered Protective Hood for Infants & Children
This product is ITAR Restricted, and cannot be shipped out of the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for understanding.
This Infant & Child Air Purifying Respirator system is a new concept in civilian respiratory protection against NBC hazards. It is designed to provide a high degree of reliable defense and physical comfort for infants and children; it is specifically intended to keep infants and children safe from airborne threats. The system is manufactured following the Israel Ministry of Defense's CBRN specifications and was distributed in war-time to every infant in Israel.
- Ultimate protection hood with a strong seal and positive pressure system providing a Protection Factor of 10,000 PPM.
- Powerful integrated 45 liters/minute blower for ample air supply (three times the amount required by a child).
- One-size fits all children between ages 2 - 13.
- Child-friendly appearance
- Wide visor for maximum field of vision
- Drinking mechanism
- Comfortable for prolonged use
- Made in Israel
This user-friendly hood has a toy-like appearance, a wide visor for maximum field of vision. It is easy to put on and remove, and comfortable for prolonged use. It features a convenient internal drinking mechanism that allows baby formula feeding and drinking via a drinking straw/nipple. It is also a durable system with a shelf life of 15 years at room temperature (8-year battery life). Blower supplying 45L/min with flexible hose and batteries designed for 15 hours of continuous operation.
- Rigid backpack blower mount
- MAMTAK Hull
- Waist belt with blower mount
- Blower unit
- Sealed filter
- Feeding system
- Respiratory system safety feature
- User Guide
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks