Blaze your own trail in a jacket created for modern pioneers
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Tailored fit, size up for looser fit
- Top front zip closure outer pockets
- Lower front hand warmer pockets
- Signature gun hammer zipper pulls
- Back shoulder gussets with spandex fabric panels
- Smith &Wesson branded snaps and embroidered logo
- Forearm pad pockets for optional padding (not included)
- 10 oz, 100% cotton canvas shell, pigment dyed, garment washed
- Handgun print lining (taken from actual Smith & Wesson 1930 gun blue prints)
- 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
- 5 oz, 100% nylon canvas shoulders, pockets, and arm pad pockets, DWR finish• 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
This Western-styled range jacket reminds one of the days that Smith & Wesson guns were as commonplace as wagon wheels on the ever-expanding western frontier. This Smith & Wesson range Jacket redefines the nature of concealed carry outerwear with its distinctly Western, non-military style.
Constructed of durable cotton canvas with stretch gusset panels and loaded with functional gun-friendly features, this handsome jacket has a rugged garment-washed appearance that is highly appealing.
Brought to you by Wild Things, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the jacket features a durable water-resistant finish that withstands years of outdoor use.
Internal concealment pockets left and right, with zipper and snap closures is a secure place to stash your handgun or tech accessories. Back shoulder gussets with spandex panels provide full range of motion. Branded Smith & Wesson details throughout are the branded snaps, zipper pulls, and an attractive handgun print lining (taken from actual Smith & Wesson 1930’s gun blue prints).
Note: The jacket has a thoughtful, unconstrained, tailored fit but can be sized up for a bit more room.