Men's Range Shirt Jacket
Pioneered to last season after season in legendary Smith & Wesson Western style
- Generous fit for easy layering
- Lower front hand warmer pockets
- Top front snap closure outer pockets
- Smith & Wesson branded snaps and embroidered logo
- 5 oz, 100% nylon canvas shoulders, collar, and forearm piecing
- 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
- 92% polyester, 8% wool yarn dye face bonded to 100% polyester tricot interior
This versatile Smith & Wesson Range Shirt Jacket sprints from one season to another with ease. Made from a durable, synthetic/wool flannel fabric, the Range Shirt Jacket is a great layering jacket, yet also provides outstanding warmth and protecting when worn alone. This smart-looking jacket’s generous cut allows its wearer tuck a light sweater under it for additional warmth when temperatures drop.
Designed by Wild Things, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the Smith & Wesson Range Shirt Jacket has a distinctly Western flair, remenisiant of the jackets worn by the pioneers during the era of America’s Western expansion.
Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities. There are other find details as well, such as hand warmer pockets keep your hands toasty warm on chilly mornings around town. Of course, there’s also that great Smith & Wesson embroidered logo and branded snaps, too.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs