A timeless Tracking Jacket for blustery days and chilly nights
- Adjustable cuff closures
- 3 oz synthetic insulation
- Adjustable back waistband
- Lower front hand warmer pockets
- Signature gun hammer zipper pulls
- Top front snap closure outer pockets
- Tailored fit, size up for more generous fit
- Smith &Wesson branded snaps and embroidered logo
- ].5 oz, 52% nylon, 48% polyester shell, peach on face, DWR finish
- Handgun print lining (taken from actual Smith & Wesson 1930 gun blue prints)
- 2 internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
- 5 oz, 100% nylon canvas shoulders and pockets, pigment dyed, garment washed, DWR finish
- 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
If you’ve been hunting for a smart-looking cold weather jacket with concealed carry functionality, The Smith & Wesson Tracking Jacket is an excellent choice. The hunting-inspired quilted design is lightly-insulated to keep you toasty warm during a cold spell. Its unique shell fabric is quilted to 3 ounce synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm and other gear. Plus, it’s got handsome Smith & Wesson® branded snaps, zipper pulls, and a classic handgun print lining (taken from actual Smith & Wesson® 1930’s gun blue prints).
Note: Though slightly roomier than the Smith & Wesson® Range or Shooting Jacket, one may choose to size up for a more generous fit.