A proven “rock star” in the cold weather military grade footwear category.
- Rated to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Side boot valve equalizes air pressure
- Authentic military grade boots (not a cheap imitation) offering great traction
- Side valve allows for inflation or deflation and equalizes air pressure from within.
- Ideal for use during outdoor activities during extremely harsh weather conditions or in wintery settings.
- Makes a great gift for hunters, outdoor winter sports enthusiasts, construction workers,hikers, and outdoor workers.
Keep your feet warm and cozy in cold temperature ranges between 14 F and 68 F (-10 C and -20 C) with these awesomely insulated rugged rubber boots. Loyal fans of this high-quality boot appreciate the superior frostbite protection provided by its thick layered wool and felt insulation, ingeniously situated between water-repelling rubber inner and outer layers. It is the very best boot to reach for when you are braving brutally cold temperatures when an outdoor adventure, an outdoor job, or a winter sport beckons!
Made with pride in the USA, these cozy boots are available in a wide variety of widths to ensure a perfectly comfortable fit: Regular, Wide, Narrow, X-Wide, X-Narrow.
These durable boots will wear on and on and on, making them an excellent investment boot for anyone who spends a good deal of time outdoors in the following weather conditions: very cold, snowy, windy, rainy, or wet conditions. Once you experience the comfort, warmth and protection these “Mickey Mouse” GI military issue boots provide you will never settle for lesser quality cold temperature boots again.