MK1 Wet Suit, Size Small
This MK1 Wetsuit constructed of high stretch micro fleece provides both moisture wicking and thermal performance allowing it to be used as either a base wicking layer, or as a standalone garment for warm water.
- Breathable, moisture wicking, polypropylene MicroFleece.
- Additional spandex content results in extreme stretch.
- Smooth spandex stirrups and elastic thumb loops.
- 2-way torso zipper, non-chafing flat-lock stitch seams, and non-magnetic construction throughout.
- Non-corroding YKK zippers.
This a wetsuit not a drysuit meaning this suit it is not waterproof. Wetsuits use a layer of water (that is warmed by the wearer’s body) to help keep the body insulated. Due to their skin-tight fit, wetsuits typically make it easier to move quickly and comfortably underwater.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Tactical Surgical Scrubs