MK1 Wet Suit, Size Small
This MK1 Wetsuit constructed of high stretch micro fleece provides both moisture wicking and thermal performance allowing it to be used as either a base wicking layer, or as a standalone garment for warm water.
- Breathable, moisture wicking, polypropylene MicroFleece.
- Additional spandex content results in extreme stretch.
- Smooth spandex stirrups and elastic thumb loops.
- 2-way torso zipper, non-chafing flat-lock stitch seams, and non-magnetic construction throughout.
- Non-corroding YKK zippers.
This a wetsuit not a drysuit meaning this suit it is not waterproof. Wetsuits use a layer of water (that is warmed by the wearer’s body) to help keep the body insulated. Due to their skin-tight fit, wetsuits typically make it easier to move quickly and comfortably underwater.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks