Layer 5 Twill Combat Stretch Pants
From New Balance…with your protection and comfort in mind.
- Made in USA
- This is Level 5 of the New Balance 7 Level Laying System
- Draw cord at waist and leg opening for customized fit
- Reinforced knees with interior pocket for knee pad insertion
- 64% fr Rayon, 25% Para Aramid, 10% Nylon, 1% Stretch Urethane
- Crotch gusset for ease of movement and Reinforced seat for durability
- Cargo multi-pocket utility pockets, Low leg utility pockets, Back hip pockets with button closures
New Balance was thinking of you. So, their design and development teams put together this new fire resistance collection with the supreme comfort and protection of the soldier-athlete in mind.
By tapping into the latest technologies in athletic apparel and military combat apparel, New Balance has delivered a trouser possessing superior fire retarding technologies engineered right into the fabric as well as advanced athletic technologies. This twill combat fire resistant trouser is just one part of New Balance’s multi-layered cold weather clothing system, designed to keep soldiers dry, warm, and protected. If needed, you can easily purchase hard shell layers with zip & snap in loft linings for added warmth.
Worn alone or with layers, you will get lots of use out of your purchase because these combat trousers were especially designed to meet the demands of broad climate conditions—ranging from extreme cold to wet to wind, and from +60 degrees -50 degree F. You’ll also find lots of handy pockets for storing your gear.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs