The Smith & Wesson® Tracking Vest blends hunting inspired style with concealed carry functionality. Lightly insulated, this quilted vest is a piece you’ll want to wear 24/7 during those chilly months. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities.
- 52% nylon, 48% polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- 100% nylon canvas shoulders and 3 oz synthetic insulation
- Top front snap closure outer pockets and lower front hand warmer pockets
- 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
- Signature gun hammer zipper pulls
Tailored fit, size up for more generous fit
Designed by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the vest’s unique shell fabric sheds light precipitation and is quilted to 3-ounce synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth. It wears beautifully both indoors and out and provides that extra layer on cold, blustery days around town. Hand warmer pockets will be a welcome bonus on those extra chilly mornings. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps and zipper pulls.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks
Plenty of pockets, well made jacket. So far best jacket I’ve been using. Fits well, I recommend, got 1 black, 1 OD.
Came quickly. Looks good and fits well. It'll be a nice addition to my cold weather wardrobe.
Its honestly great quality for a great price. The medium was a little larger than i thought but nonetheless, its amazing.