The Smith & Wesson® Tracking Vest blends hunting inspired style with concealed carry functionality. Lightly insulated, this quilted vest is a piece you’ll want to wear 24/7 during those chilly months. Internal concealment pockets, left and right, with zipper and snap closures, fit a personal firearm or your digital necessities.
- 52% nylon, 48% polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- 100% nylon canvas shoulders and 3 oz synthetic insulation
- Top front snap closure outer pockets and lower front hand warmer pockets
- 3 lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closure for pen, small magazine, large magazine or flashlight or knife
- Signature gun hammer zipper pulls
Tailored fit, size up for more generous fit
Designed by Wild Things®, the 30-year old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, the vest’s unique shell fabric sheds light precipitation and is quilted to 3-ounce synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth. It wears beautifully both indoors and out and provides that extra layer on cold, blustery days around town. Hand warmer pockets will be a welcome bonus on those extra chilly mornings. Smith & Wesson® details throughout with branded snaps and zipper pulls.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Came quickly. Looks good and fits well. It'll be a nice addition to my cold weather wardrobe.
Its honestly great quality for a great price. The medium was a little larger than i thought but nonetheless, its amazing.