This product is ITAR Restricted, and cannot be shipped out of the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for understanding.
Prepping for the Apocalypse? Or, Halloween? Either way, you’re covered.
- Pre-drilled one hole for NVG bracket
- Adjustable and replaceable chin strap
- Integration compatibility with NVG systems
- Comfort pad suspension provides a stable, comfortable fit
- BALLISTIC & FRAGMENTATION PROTECTION:NOT GUARANTEED
- Complete with pad-fit suspension system and 4-point chin strap assembly
- These helmets are being sold for costume and collectible purposes only. There is NO safety warranty
- Two-component infrared camouflage polyurethane paint allows decontamination after exposure to liquid chemical agent
Measurements for size Medium:
Head Length: Up to 7.75 inches
Head Width: Up to 6.5 inches
Head Circumference: Up to 22.5 inches
Even the most hard-headed among us can use a helmet from time to time. The Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) is the United States Army's current combat helmet. It was developed by the United States Army Soldier Systems Center to be the next generation of protective combat helmets for use by the U.S. Army. This helmet is the real deal but it’s being sold strictly as an awesome collectible or a prop to be used in a play, a military tribute, or as part of a costume.
The Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) is based on the MICH (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet) design and provides an improved helmet to soldiers, replacing the older PASGT. In addition to providing the soldier ballistic and impact protection, the ACH will be used as a platform to mount electronics such as communication devices, and Night Vision devices.
The ACH has five basic components: The helmet shell, the pad suspension system, the retention system (chinstrap/nape-strap), helmet cover, and eye strap.