Flyer's Nomex 66-P Coverall
You can thank fussy government inspectors for this incredible bargain!
- Sage Green
- Zippered Legs
- Fire Resistant
- Hand warmer pockets
- Extreme Cold Weather Suit
- Velcro adjusters on sleeve cuffs
- Velcro name patch on left chest
- Two zippered lower leg patch pockets
- Zippered pocket on neck cuff for hood
- 92% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 3% P-140 Anti-Stat
- Knife pocket with a lanyard and snap on left thigh
- Compartment pocket with Velcro flap on the upper front left sleeve
The CWU-66/P Aircrew Chemical Protective coverall meets the military specification requirements for aircrew personnel in a chemical warfare environment. It is fabricated from Gentex’s Lifetex® CD-2010-1 fabric, which is a multi-layer fabric laminate consisting of a woven Nomex outer layer and a Nomex/PBI blend knit inner fabric to provide comfort and enhanced flame resistance. The absorptive layer utilizes spherical activated carbon adsorbents specifically tailored to meet these requirements.
These coveralls are "seconds." Translation: These are new coveralls in great condition, at steeply discounted prices, because of picky government inspectors.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Unfortunately in my old age I have outgrown the largest size that was available and had to return it for a refund. Thank you for your helpful service!
Awesome flight suit for the money... brand new nomex non issued suit.
Needed some last minute nomex flight suits and flight gear, ordered and was delivered promptly. Great response
Delivery was very prompt, coveralls are excellent, fit is superb. Would definitely buy here again.