GI Nomex CWU 27P Coverall
Top Flight Performance
- Gusseted Back
- Six Primary Pockets
- Flame-Resistant Material
- Two-Way Zipper with Pull
- Knife Pocket on Left Inseam
- As Worn By All US Flight Crews
- Pen/Pencil Pocket on Left Sleeve
- NSN List (Includes Unavailable Sizes)
- Adjustable Waist Belt with Velcro Fastener
- Sewn to Military Specification FNS/PD96-17 (MIL-C-83141A)
If you need a flame-resistant flight suit that will hold up well, use after use, and wash after wash, this is the one for you. This high-quality Propper International NOMEX flight suit is built to military specification FNS/PD 96-17 (MIL-C-83141A) as worn by all U.S. flight crews.
It is made of 92% Meta Aramid, 5% Para Aramid and 3% conductive fiber fabrics, to ensure flame resistance. It features a two-way zipper with a pull for easy access, six primary pockets for storing all of your gear, an adjustable waist belt with Velcro, and a gusseted back.
We Also Recommend
Military Wool Jeep Cap