Vintage 45/F Flyer's Series Jacket
The Alpha Industries CWU 45/F flight jacket is ideal for those seeking durable construction, warmth and a freakin’ cool vintage jacket. There are 2 really cool patches on the upper sleeves of this jacket as well as a utility pen pocket on the left sleeve.
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Fill: 100% Polyester
- Fleece Lining, Knit Rib Cuffs and Waistband
- Fold Down Leather Collar, Alpha Logo Embroidered On Chest
- 100% Water-Repellent Flight Nylon Shell for Maximum Dryness and Comfort
- The Lined and Double-Stitched Front Cargo Pockets Have Velcro Closures for Secure Carrying
The CWU 45/F Flight Jacket is a for those looking for a trendy yet durable jacket. The authentic military vibe is showcased through its thicker fill, ribbed knit cuffs and collar and front zipper closure with storm flaps to ensure the perfect insulation. This special edition features a leather collar, fleece lining, and leather-bordered insignias on the shoulders for a distinctive, stylish look.
There are two patches on these jackets. On the upper left sleeve there is a vintage USAF (United States Air Force) Patch. On the upper right sleeve is a vintage United States Armed Forces, China Burma India Theater patch.
Please Note: As seen in the photos, the collars on the forest green and chocolate jackets are made of a rough synthetic leather while the silver and navy collars are made of a finished synthetic leather.
We Also Recommend
Peacoat, Alpha Navy Ensign, Black, size XXL