Vintage Belgian Military M-89 Parka
This Vintage Belgian Military M-89 Parka is made to resist the wetter elements and keep you warm. This parka is considered midweight, so it's not too light and not too heavy either. Its hood can easily be removed and tucked away when you need it or if you just want to change up your look a bit. The shell and lining are constructed in a way that works to resist the wind's chill and trap warm air, keeping you warm.
- Waterproof and wind-resistant polycotton blend
- Smooth interior nylon lining for extra protection from wind and rain
- (1) Interior chest pocket
- (2) Outer chest cargo pockets with button closure
- (2) Lower cargo pockets with button closure.
- Concealed button-front closure, adjustable button sleeves
- Belgian flag insignia on the left arm, shoulder epaulets
- Drawstring adjustment on the waist with a pull tight chord
- Stowaway hood that zips into the collar
- Vintage from the 1980s
- Made in Belgium
It also leaves room for warm air to insulate the parka, keeping you warm and dry. This parka is complete with an interior pocket, two outer chest pockets, two waist pockets, shoulder epaulets, a Belgian flag patch on the left arm, and adjustable sleeves, waist, and hood.. The outer pockets have button closures.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
Very well made and in new condition. I would suggest getting one size larger. I got a large which is fine but should have gone with an extra large. I would refer it to a friend.