Gen III Level 1 Silkweight Thermal Undershirt
Warmth Without the Bulk
- Part of the ECWCS Layering System
- Thumb Holes aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Highly Breathable, Fast Drying Next-to-Skin Level
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
Less bulk. A whole lot of warmth. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® material, this silkweight undershirt wicks away moisture to keep you dry in wet, rainy, or damp climates. The Power Dry® fabric is highly breathable, with "touch points" on the interior of the fabric to wick the moisture to the outside, where it can evaporate easily. The Gen III level 1 undershirt is made with flat locked construction, from a material featuring Microban® anti-microbial properties to prevent odor. It is Level 1 of an extended/extreme cold weather clothing system that is highly effective.
Special features include double-stitched crewneck collar, hem, and sleeve cuffs, as well as thumb holes in the sleeves to ease the donning of upper layers, without the sleeves pulling up. Made in America, with pride.
We Also Recommend
Gen III Level 2 Quarter Zip Polypropylene Thermal Top