GI H-Bandage Compression Dressing— 4 Pack, Expired
These GI "H" Bandages were developed to offer the user an emergency dressing that would serve as an emergency dressing and as a hemostat for arterial bleeding and hemorrhaging in limbs, deployed one-handed for use under any condition. It features an ABD pad that is 8" x10", the largest pad of any compression dressing. The H Bandage places heavy pressure over and into the wounded area when applied.
Even though these "H" Bandages are sealed and entirely usable, the expiration date is 2021, which might have caused them to lose their sterility.
- 8″x10″ Absorbent ABD pad and a 5' elastic wrap
- The design allows for one-handed use under any condition
- The H-shaped anchor allows direct pressure to be applied directly on top of the wound
- Clinically tested to stop severe bleeding
- Single-Use Only
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 6510-01-607-1498
- Made in USA
They have been vacuumed packed to reduce bacterial growth and extend shelf life. It is single-wrapped for easy storage and deployment.
We Also Recommend
64 Piece Platoon First Aid Kit
ELITE FIRST AID
Perfect addition to my bug out bag.