Military Surplus Boonie Hat ACU
Buy this Genuine Issue Military Surplus Boonie Hat if you want to protect yourself from the elements, or from your enemies looking for you in the bush. Extra loops around the crown, means you could place your favorite lure, or some foliage for additional camouflage. Remember, you only have one asterisk.
- Water repellent
- NSN# 8415-01-519-8687
- Hat, Sun, Army Combat Uniform Type IV
- Manufactured with NY/CO ipstop material
- Designed with full-circumference camo webbing
- Nylon chin strap with black acetyl cord lock for a secure fit
- Also known as a "Bucket Hat" or Booney
- Proudly Made in the USA
The wind-resistant boonie hat features the digitized universal camouflage pattern (UCP) or ACU, developed by the United States Army. The 50/50 nylon and cotton blend “boonie” features a generous 2.375” brim for sun protection and four screened ventilation holes in its crown for cooling ventilation on hot days. Take Cover Soldier.
We Also Recommend
Military Pistol Belt with Quick-Release Buckle
Fit well. High quality