Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
Finally I got a GI, made in USA, MA1. It is very heavy duty, and fits great, I just followed the measurement scale. I like it so much, I ordered the CWU 45p jacket too!