Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
I ordered an MA1 flight jacket from McGuire Army and Navy. They were prompt and customer service was excellent and easily answered my questions. I reached someone directly and did not have to wait for an operator. The jacket was exactly as described and is of excellent quality. I look forward to ordering again from them in the future.
Great jacket, great quality, great service .
Great Fit. True to Size. It even holds the cold out during our Montana Winter.
The zipper is a bit stiff, I applied some graphite to help it slide. I look forward to smoothing the zipper pull with use.
I have worn MA-1 Flight Jackets since joining the USAF in 1967 and following my tour in Vietnam & separation from the Air Force. The jacket is extremely durable, comfortable and attractive. It’s perfect in every way, especially extreme, mild or not so cold temperatures. It is comfortable regardless to your activities. The many pockets are a major plus and it’s snuggly material makes wearing it everyday an absolute pleasure. Trust me, you will love this jacket.
This jacket is as close to the original as you can get. Quality is excellent. Service was prompt.