Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
I was surprised at the quality and material in my jacket. And being made in the USA was a blessing I've not had in a while. Great job guys and gals. Love my jacket.
Outstanding quality. Love the flight jacket. Super fast shipping. Warm enough for winters in Iowa except for the really cold weather.
I have no complaints, my order arrived within 4 days, but had to return it as it was way too big. Just can't order clothing online anymore
Jacket is great quality and was delivered on time. Customer service was great!
Love the jacket. Was shipped quickly.