Designed with your safety in mind…tested and proven in flash-fire simulations
- Made in the USA
- Flame resistant
- 4 way stretch fabric
- Tested in flash-fire simulations
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag and unit tape
- US Army authorized as IWOL in FREE program
- High fleece collar for added comfort and protection
- Meets ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance
- 3 zippered front pockets: 1 on the chest, and 2 "hand warmer" pockets"
The flame-retardant Massif Elements Vest is approved by the US Army for inclusion into the FREE (Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble) program as an IWOL (Intermediate Weather Outer Layer). If you are seeking warmth in high activity situations, this vest is a safe bet.
Trademarked Massif technology and their proprietary knitting and finishing techniques were used to engineer this vest for maximum fire protection and durability while keeping the weight down, to maintain comfort. It was created to be worn over a uniform and under tactical vests and body armor.
The triple layer fabric features a breathable windproof and waterproof membrane and a fleece lined interior. In addition to the outer layer of flame-resistant material the fleece lining features Flamestretch technology patented by Massif and made from DuPont Nomex.
We Also Recommend
GI Gen III L6 Gore-Tex Rain Pant