GI MOLLE Entrenching Tool Cover— Coyote, Used
These US Genuine Issue entrenching tool covers are constructed of 1000 denier nylon; they were initially designed to carry the GI entrenching tool; but would fit most major brands of folding shovels, including the Grumman, SOG, and Gerber folding shovels. It is also ideal for carrying all sorts of extras, such as small tools, guides, gear, and more.
These GI entrenching tool covers are used, although they are in very good condition, they might still show moderate wear and age signs., ideal for carrying all sorts of extras
- Constructed of 1000 Denier heavy-duty nylon
- Quick-release buckle on the front
- MOLLE webbing and straps on the back
- The grommet hole on the bottom allows water drainage
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 8465-01-519-7815
- Made in USA
This MOLLE entrenching cover can be attached to a belt, vest, backpack, or other MOLLE gear.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs