GI Ultravue® Type "N" Gas Mask— Medium
These Genuine Issued Type "N" gas masks were initially issued to military personnel, meant to protect their eyes, face, and respiratory tract from a variety of hazards like airborne contaminants such as biological contaminants, dust, mists, fumes, and tear gases. Now they can be used by civilians; they are ideal for construction workers regularly exposed to lead dust, wood particles, or fumes from grinding, welding, and cutting preventing respiratory illnesses and eye injury.
- Constructed of High-quality professional-grade rubber
- Large field of view scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Protects your face, eyes, and respiratory tract from chemical agents
- Industrial/commercial use: Use for painting, sand, dust, cleaning, smoke, tear gas, and fumes
- It comes stored in a rugged plastic carrying bag
- 5-point adjustable head harness
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 4240-00-540-2404
- Made in USA
These gas masks are made of professional-grade rubber. They feature anti-fog, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses that provide superior visibility; a 5-point adjustable head harness that offers a secure adjustment for the wearer's head holding the facepiece in place. They are ideal for medical field workers to prevent airborne infections from infected patients, construction workers, and police officers during civilian protests. These masks provide comfortable, cost-efficient performance.
This kit includes a facepiece, hose, and harness. Filter canisters or cylinders are NOT included.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs