GI USAF Extreme Cold Weather F-1B Trousers W/ Suspenders— Size 24
Keep your pants in place and the cold out with these Vintage GI Air Force F-1B trousers with suspenders. These pants were made in the 1970s constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% cotton outer shell, and 100% polyester interlining. These F-1B trousers are part of the ECWCS designed for Extreme Cold Weather use for the US Aircrew members stationed in Extreme cold static Areas. They feature a reinforced seat and knees for durability, a front zip fly and button closure, two back pockets with snap closures, zippered pass-through slots to access the pant pockets underneath, and zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing. These pants can be used with or without suspenders; they can be adjusted using the adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit.
Please be aware that these only come in Size 24, best fitting a 24"to 25" waist.
- Constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% Cotton outer shell, 100% polyester Interlining
- Water-resistant and windproof materials
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Two back pockets with snap closures
- Zippered pass-through slots to access pant pockets
- Zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing
- Elastic cotton suspenders attached with buttons in suspender points
- Zip fly and button closure
- Adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
These pants are breathable, water-resistant, and windproof. They are also extra durable, comfortable, warm, and practical they are perfect for rough outdoor work during wintertime, also ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.