GI USAF Extreme Cold Weather F-1B Trousers W/ Suspenders— Size 24
Keep your pants in place and the cold out with these Vintage GI Air Force F-1B trousers with suspenders. These pants were made in the 1970s constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% cotton outer shell, and 100% polyester interlining. These F-1B trousers are part of the ECWCS designed for Extreme Cold Weather use for the US Aircrew members stationed in Extreme cold static Areas. They feature a reinforced seat and knees for durability, a front zip fly and button closure, two back pockets with snap closures, zippered pass-through slots to access the pant pockets underneath, and zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing. These pants can be used with or without suspenders; they can be adjusted using the adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit.
Please be aware that these only come in Size 24, best fitting a 24"to 25" waist.
- Constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% Cotton outer shell, 100% polyester Interlining
- Water-resistant and windproof materials
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Two back pockets with snap closures
- Zippered pass-through slots to access pant pockets
- Zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing
- Elastic cotton suspenders attached with buttons in suspender points
- Zip fly and button closure
- Adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
These pants are breathable, water-resistant, and windproof. They are also extra durable, comfortable, warm, and practical they are perfect for rough outdoor work during wintertime, also ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs