Gore-Tex® A6 Rain Pant
Introducing the A6 Rain Pants by Beyond Clothing— a step above ordinary rain gear. Crafted for those who dare to defy the elements, these pants are a marriage of rugged style and unwavering protection. Unleash your inner outdoorsman with these waterproof, military-grade fabric that scoffs in the face of a storm.
- 100% Nylon shell
- 100% ePTFE membrane
- 100% Polyester liner
- Lightweight 3-layer Gore-Tex with sealed seams
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, packable
- Elastic waistband with cinch cord and low profile G-Hook buckle
- Two-way side seam zippers for pocket accessibility, ventilation
- Easy to layer while wearing boots
- Zipped sides to adjust fit for comfort
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Made in USA
Made with three (3) layers of Gore-Tex and Gore-Tex-sealed seams and an ePTFE membrane, you can rest assured that you will remain dry in the wettest conditions. It also has zipped legs and an adjustable ankle cuff that reinforces waterproofing with your shoes and boots. They work well independently but can be worn as over-pants if you want to layer up. For this, size up by one size. Most proudly, this item is Made in USA with all its components, making it compliant with the Berry Amendment. Conquer the wild, the wind, and the rain and make a statement, as the pants were made for those who face the storm head-on.