US Military Hydration System
Perfect for hydration when you’re on-the-go: hiking, jogging, bicycling
- 100 ounce / 3 liter capacity
- Patented leakproof wide slide opening for easy cleaning, draining, ice insertion
- Patented push/pull Storm Valve requires no biting, delivers 25% higher flow than bite designs. Integrated valve shut-off
- 500 Denier, water resistant nylon
- 3 rows x 5 columns of MOLLE webbing
- Made in the USA
When you are seeking portable hydration, this system is the way to go. This is a US military-issued MOLLE II hydration pack or a Source WXP bladder. They are made to the demanding specs that the military is known for. The hydration carrier can hold the 100oz bladder, and is insulated to maintain liquid temperature.
The cloth carrier is made from 500 denier nylon water resistant fabric laminated to a single cell foam backing to maintain liquid temperature within the hydration system. The carrier has a quick slide release buckles on both shoulder and chest strap, adjustable chest and shoulder straps, a carrying handle at the top and one in the center of the carrier and two D-rings as attachment points for additional MOLLE components.
We Also Recommend
GI Gen III L6 Gore-Tex Rain Pant