Ambidextrous M-12 Universal Military Holster
The model M12 has been the standard-issue U.S. Armed Forces holster for many years. It has been battle-proven from Bosnia to Panama to Iraq; the Bianchi Ambidextrous Universal Military Holster is made of 100% Ballistic Nylon.
- 100% Heavy-duty Ballistic Nylon
- Fits the Beretta M9 semi-automatic pistol and the double-stack 1911
- Hand washable and water-resistant
- Includes a built-in cleaning rod with integrated holder
- Made in the USA by Bianchi®
- NSN# 1095-01-194-3343
This is an ambidextrous holster meaning that it can be worn on either side (right or left); it was made to fit the Beretta M9 9mm pistol, which is used by the U.S. Military forces; it can also hold the double stack 1911. It is made to be attached to the web pistol belt or can convert to a shoulder holster using a chest harness. The M12 holster also features a built-in cleaning rod and a removable quick-release/close flap.
We Also Recommend
Hot Weather Combat Boot — Slightly Blemished