M-65 Field Jacket
This is an authentic vintage John Ownbey brand US Military M-65 Field Jacket with a built in hood. It's made of water repellent cotton blend material, and is great for cold weather and as a three seasons coat.
• Vintage Field Jacket, Designed in 1965
• Upright Collar, 4 Main Pockets with Snap Closures, Hood and Loop Cuffs
• Water Repellent Poly/Cotton Material
• Great for Cold Weather with Built-In Hood
• Authentic John Ownbey, Made in the USA
The John Ownbey M-65 Field Jacket is a vintage cold weather field coat made of water-repellent fabrics, originally designed in 1965 for the US Military. It has a built-in hood that can be rolled up into a pouch, and hook and loop fasteners on the cuffs and collar. The jacket has two bellows-type breast pockets and two lower inside-hanging pockets, all with flap closures secured by snap fasteners. Warm as well as stylish, it also features button epaulets on the shoulders.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Tactical Surgical Scrubs