GI Style Drop Leg IFAK Pouch
The McGuire Gear Drop Leg IFAK Pouch is a MOLLE-compatible tri-fold-out pouch that attaches to your leg and belt. The tactical MOLLE pouch features a tear-away velcro platform for quick detachment and cinch straps with quick-release buckles, permitting quick and easy access to its contents. The drop-leg medical pouch features seven elastic storage loops, a mesh zipper fold-out pouch, three open-top pockets, and a drainage grommet hole. The double-zipper closure keeps its contents secure and easy to reach. The MOLLE pouch belt strap will fit belt loops up to 3" wide.
- Constructed of water-resistant Nylon Cordura
- Measures 7.5" L x 6.5" W x 2" D (closed) and 18" (open)
- Loop field on the front for name or patch attachments
- The tear-away loop platform offers quick access to first-aid essentials
- Seven elastic storage loops, zippered mesh fold-out pocket, and three inner compartments
- The quick-release buckle permits a quick attachment and removal without having to remove your belt
- Secure double zipper closure
- The adjustable leg strap is 1 1/2" wide with a quick-release buckle closure
- The removable adjustable belt strap is 2" wide, it has a quick-release buckle and a fold-over hook and loop closure to accommodate most tactical belts
- It contains a drainage grommet hole
The MOLLE drop-leg rip-away IFAK pouch is perfect for securing your first-aid essentials and EDC (everyday carry) items. Ideal for combat medics, MilSim players, tactical professionals, and much more.