Fire-Retardant Army Elements Jacket
No fire required….but if one breaks out, you’re well-prepared.
- Machine washable
- Flame/Fire resistant
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Zippered sleeve cargo pocket
- Internal wrist cuffs seal out the cold
- 90% Dupont Nomex / 10% Other fibers
- Double pen pockets on each forearm
- Zippered chest and hand-warmer pockets
- Easy-cinch drawcord for adjustable warmth
- High, fleece-lined collar for warmth and protection
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Elements softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
This smart-looking jacket has more than rugged good looks going for it. Air crew or combat vehicle crew reach for this jacket when flame resistance is essential because it is made with 90% Nomex for maximum fireproofing.
The arm pockets vary slightly from the standard IWOL because there is no hook-and-loop area on the shoulders and chest, and the pocket type varies somewhat. Massif's proprietary flame-resistant technology resists combustion in flash fire scenarios. Inside the jacket, its fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch and is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance and long wear.
We Also Recommend
It came to our house very quickly, and jacket was perfect shape. Jacket looked and smelled like military uniform, and fit just perfectly. Just what we wanted.