Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
Acrylic Jeep Cap
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks
This jacket was purchased for a friend overseas. He specifically asked for it.
Upon arrival, I inspected it and I was impressed by the quality of the material as well as its workmanship.
The jacket is in its way to west Asia.
Thank you for offering products with such a high quality.
Love the jacket! Thank you for putting up with my size exchanges! Great transaction, will buy again! You guys are the best!
I love the jacket, however, I wish I could have had all my military patches sewn on before I received it!!!
I ordered an MA1 flight jacket from McGuire Army and Navy. They were prompt and customer service was excellent and easily answered my questions. I reached someone directly and did not have to wait for an operator. The jacket was exactly as described and is of excellent quality. I look forward to ordering again from them in the future.
Great jacket, great quality, great service .