Vietnam Era Style Slant Pocket Ripstop Shirt
The lightweight Vietnam Era Jacket was created in 1962; it was designed explicitly for Special Forces to maximize combat efficiency under hot-wet climatic conditions; for that reason, it was commonly referred to as "the jungle jacket." This Jacket is a replica of the "jungle jacket," the key distinguishing factors were enhanced while staying true to its original design. This shirt has a full-length opening with button closure and a storm flap; adjustable cuffs with two different button lengths, two slanted concealed pockets, two lower pockets, and buttoned waist adjustment tabs on each side.
- 100% Cotton
- Constructed of durable and strong ripstop fabric
- Concealed buttoned-down front with four buttons
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with buttons
- Buttoned waist adjustment tabs
- Soft, comfortable, and durable material that does not tear or rip easily
- (2) Chest Vietnam-era style slanted pockets with concealed button closures
- (2) Lower pockets with concealed button closure
- Made in the USA
The "jungle jacket" can adapt to the look you desire; it can be used as a formal or casual shirt; since it will provide a crisp yet stylish look.